Halloween Reading Activity for Trick or Treat Safety Puppet Book
This Halloween reading activity is perfect for Trick or Treating and Halloween safety. Use the Frankie Puppet to help tell the cute story about a boy and his mom, Mrs. Stine, going trick or treating.
Puppets make reading more INTERACTIVE and FUN. This Halloween reading activity is perfect for Trick or Treating and Halloween safety. Use the Frankie Puppet to help tell the cute story about a boy and his mom, Mrs. Stine, going trick or treating. Store the puppet in a paper pocket (template for paper pocket included) that is glued to the back of the book cover (or use a library book pocket). Watch your students read this Halloween reading activity over and over again!
Looking for more Halloween activities? Check out these great products!
- Halloween Symmetry
- Halloween Print and Play Math Games
- Halloween Reading Activity Puppet Book
- Halloween BINGO Making Inferences
- Halloween Color by Code Math Activities
- FREE Halloween Solve The Code Pumpkin Activity
Other Pocket Puppet Books You May Like:
- A Pilgrim Thanksgiving Pocket Puppet Book
- Santa Claus Christmas Pocket Puppet Book
- Little Brown Squirrel Hides a Nut Pocket Puppet Book
- Frankie Goes Trick or Treating Pocket Puppet Book
- Groundhog Day Pocket Puppet Book
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Pocket Puppet Book
- Daisy’s Egg Pocket Puppet Book
- Private Penny Pocket Puppet Book
Be sure to check the preview to get a closer look!