Science, Engineering Design Process, Technology, Problem and Solution Unit
These primary activities include an introduction to simple concepts related to science, engineering, discovery, and experimentation. Students will learn about problems, solutions, goals, technology, and tools. Your students will also be introduced to the process of design, planning, building, testing, recording, and sharing what they have learned.
These primary activities include an introduction to simple concepts related to science, engineering, discovery, and experimentation. Students will learn about problems, solutions, goals, technology, and tools. Your students will also be introduced to the process of design, planning, building, testing, recording, and sharing what they have learned. The packet is organized in a low-prep and easy-to-use printable format.
This Packet Includes:
- Cover Page
- Click and Go! Table of Contents
- Unit Lesson Plans
- Vocabulary Cards for Instruction
- Instructional Posters
- PowerPoint for Instruction with an engaging interactive, clickable slide
- INCLUDED! Science, Design, and Technology FLIP Book
- Reading Comprehension Workbook
- Reading Comprehension MINI Workbook
- Interactive Notebook FLIP-TABS Page
- Cloze Reading Passages Fiction and Non-Fiction
- What Do Scientists Do? (Fill-in-the-blank)
- Word Search
- Problems/Solutions Matching
- Steps in a Design Differentiating
- Sequencing and Ordering
- Things I Need For Building (Cut and Paste)
- I Want to Build A…(Graphic Organizer)
- If I Were a Scientist (Vocabulary/Writing Activity)
- Answer Keys
These activities are perfect to use to teach your 1st or 2nd graders grade-level science curriculum or to supplement an existing science curriculum. Parts can also be used for morning work, centers, distance learning, early finishers, or substitutes.
Do your students need content-area vocabulary practice? Many of these activities are perfect for including in your language arts and reading vocabulary practice!
The best part? Lesson plans are included for this unit. A scope and sequence is also included with the BUNDLE: Science a Primary Grades Super BUNDLE
Teachers Like You Said…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mary Ann S said: Extremely satisfied- Excellent resource and easy to use.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kaitlyn M. says:“We used this resource before engineering cardboard marble runs. We got much higher quality out of our students than usual because they truly understood the process!”
Save Big! This product is included in the following BUNDLES:
- Science a Primary Grades Super BUNDLE
- Social Studies and Science Curriculum and Units BUNDLE for 1st and 2nd Grade
Other Primary Grades Science Units:
- Science, Design and Technology a Primary Grades Science Unit
- Living Things and Life Cycles a Primary Grades Science Unit
- Earth Processes and Natural Resources a Primary Grades Science Unit
- Space, Solar Systems, Planets and Earth a Primary Science Unit
- Weather, Seasons and Climate a Primary Science Unit
- Matter and Mixtures a Primary Grades Science Unit
- Energy, Force and Motion a Primary Grades Science Unit
There are no reviews yet.