Vocabulary Notebook for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
Have your K-1 students record science, social studies or reading vocabulary terms in this versatile vocabulary notebook or journal. Students record the word, use in a sentence, and illustrate the word. Also included is a “Vocabulary Brownie Points” sheet where students record each word they learn and get brownie points (mark a tally) each time they hear the word used elsewhere, see the word in another text or use the word correctly themselves. This vocabulary notebook is a great tool for vocabulary practice and retention!
- Suggested Uses/Instructions for the vocabulary Notebook
- 2 Vocabulary Cover choices
- ABC pages to record terms ~ 2 versions to choose from
- NEW! 4 Vocabulary, sentence, picture, etc. Page choices
- Vocabulary Brownie Points Page
Teachers like you are saying…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students loved using this resource during center time. Thank you so much for a quality resource!