These Printable bookmark templates with student names are great to give as personalized gifts for students, and they are easy to edit with the fillable PDF. Print them at the end of the school year to also encourage summer reading! Just tuck these “peeker” printable bookmark templates inside a book they will enjoy and send them on their way!
Students love how these name bookmarks “peek” out of a book!
These student name bookmarks can also be made quickly at the beginning of the year as personalized gifts for students to treasure and use all year long! Easily type up to 15 girls’ names and 15 boys’ names into the auto-fill printable bookmark template pdf.
Watch as the names auto-fill onto the printable name bookmarks, ready for you to print and have your students color!
How to Make Your Personalized Name Bookmarks PDF:
- First, you need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. Download it HERE.
- Then you just save the printable bookmark template PDF to a file on your computer. It won’t work properly in your browser window.
- After that, find the file you saved, right-click on it, and select open with Adobe.
Then you are ready to type students’ names into the Class List page! Be sure to write each name bookmark with an ” ‘s ” (for example: Anna’s). There are columns for girls’ names and boys’ names.
Simply type in student names! Up to 15 girls’ names and 15 boys’ names can be entered. Names up to 11 characters long can be used!
Create the best personalized gift for students with these name bookmarks! Included are 30 names to auto-fill printable bookmark template pdf.
See what teachers like you are saying about these personalized bookmarks:
I used these as end of year gifts for my students, which was an easy and affordable option. I printed the black and white version on colored paper and then laminated them. The kids thought it was neat to have their name on them.— Michal H.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
My students loved getting to color their own bookmarks WITH their names on them! They’ve kept track of them and used them daily since they got them…that’s a win-win for 1st grade!— Tracey D.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
You may also like these other Fillable PDF products from our store to personalize your classroom materials and lessons:
- All themes Guided Reading Group (FILLABLE PDFs) Posters, Labels, and Data Forms
- Spelling and Sight Word Activities for Any List of 10 Words Not Editable
- Spelling and Sight Word Activities for Any List of 12 Words Not Editable
- Spelling and Sight Word Activities for Any List of 15 Words Not Editable
- Spelling Activities for Any List of Words (10, 12, or 15) Editable
- EDITABLE Spelling Lists for Any Series Just Add Words
- First Name Handwriting Activities Book EDITABLE PDF Just Enter Names!
- First and Last Name Handwriting Activities Book EDITABLE PDF Just Enter Names!
Read more about personalized student activities with fillable PDFs in our blog with Easy Spelling Activities for the Year!