You won’t find this Santa craft anywhere else! Santa’s living room comes to life with pop-up items displayed in front of the fireplace! You can grab this holiday gift just for you and your students at the bottom of this post.
Here’s Santa in his living room, exhausted after a long night of delivering presents.
You can almost hear him snoring.
Our 1st graders love the way they can make Santa’s living room come to life with the pop-up images that they color, cut, and attach in their places!
Then they love to display their Santa crafts on their desks during December before taking them home to share with their families. Oh, the joy!
And this Santa Claus craft is so simple to assemble.
- print on heavy paper
- fold tabs under
- glue tabs to the matching box on Santa’s carpet
The living room items should stand up on their own depending on the paper used. If they need some propping up, you can model how to attach some extra support. (See below.)
Santa even looks like he is reclining in his chair.
Tips for making Santa’s Living Room special:
- Create a model for them to see the final product.
- Encourage them to take their time.
- Five or more colors should be used to make them bright!
- Make it a contest! Names can be on the bottom so students don’t know the artist when they are voting for their favorites. Or have the principal pick 2-3 winners!
- Play some festive music during construction.
Grab your FREE Santa’s Living Room Craft below!
Other Christmas products you will love!