The Best Panda-Themed Decor and Organization for 1st Grade
You may have noticed…I love pandas
So cute and chubby. They’re adorable! So I made this Panda-Themed Classroom Decor and now I’m asking myself, why didn’t I make this years ago? I love it.
So it’s at 305 pages already, and I keep thinking of cute things to add, so customers luck out! Once you buy, and I add more you will be able to download any and all additions for free!
I will also take suggestions, so feel free to make them. I can’t guarantee I will create them all, but I will certainly consider all reasonable requests!
So here is my Panda-Themed Decor…
- Alphabet in print and cursive
- Bunting in 3 colors to make your own banners
- Calendar with numbers in 3 colors to make different patterns each month, month headers, special days, Days of School posters in 3 choices, days of the week headers, years to 2025
- Number subitizing posters to 20 (number word, number, tallies, and ten frames)
- Clock minutes
- Numbers 1-30 in small 1.5″ circles for student numbers
- 2 large pandas for the bulletin board
- “Wild About Learning” letters for bulletin board
- Clip Chart
- Nameplates and cards 3 styles and shapes EDITABLE in PowerPoint
- NEW! Nameplates in print and cursive EDITABLE in PDF format. Just type class list OR other classroom label names and name tags auto-fill!
- Schedule cards EDITABLE
- Schedule clocks in analog and digital to write in scheduled times
- Storage/Supply Labels EDITABLE
- Color Words Posters
- Days of the Week Poster
Check out the full preview and get your Panda-Themed Classroom Decor Here!
Looking for more back-to-school classroom organization tips? Check out these blogs:
- TARGETED Guided Reading
- 6 Valuable Things I Learned as a First Year Teacher
- 5 Ways To Make It The BEST Year Ever!