I’m so stinkin’ proud of my niece, Jenna! She’s a firefighter in Fort Collins, CO, and worked closely with me to create this very thorough and accurate Fire Safety Book and Activities Pack.
Every year for 5 years, Jenna visited my class to teach my students about fire safety. She’s such an inspiration and so effective at reaching our students! Even though you might not be able to have Firefighter Jenna visit your classroom, you can certainly give a copy of the book, Firefighter Jenna to each of your students!
Students will explore fire safety, fire prevention, and what to do when there is a fire at home.
Not only will they earn all about safety, but they also get to see what the life of a firefighter is like!
With this Pack, You get:
- Firefighter Jenna Keeps Us Safe book in color
- Firefighter Jenna Keeps Us Safe book in black and white
- Firefighter Jenna Keeps Us Safe book in black and white and with lines for keywords to fill in.
- Fire Safety word wall – Add these new vocabulary terms to your daily vocabulary notebook!
- Fire Safety student activities pages
October is Fire Prevention Month, but we also have Halloween! Check out these blog posts with Fun Halloween activities:
- FREE Editable Halloween Spelling Activity for Any List of Words!
- 10 Halloween Math Games + FREEBIE!
- Fun and Easy to Assemble Pocket Puppet Books